FORWARD Florida is published by Forward Florida Media, Inc., a privately owned Central Florida corporation. Its owner and president is Susan Revello.
The company’s mission is to educate both internal and external audiences to the economic development opportunities in Florida. Stories address key industries across the state, including transportation, real estate, sports, health care, education, entrepreneurship, tourism, the environment and technology, among others.
Currently, the company’s primary focus is on its digital platforms. FORWARD Florida enjoys a global presence.
In addition to the award-winning print magazine, FORWARD Florida also has expanded its services to provide marketing: including digital content strategy and execution, social media, custom publishing, strategic messaging and graphic design/collateral.
Targeted distribution includes C-suite executives, legislators in Washington, D.C. and Tallahassee, economic development professionals, site selectors, venture capitalists and targeted industries in Florida and across the nation.
The company is located in Lake Mary, Fla.
FORWARD Florida Team
Susan Revello | President
Revello has more than 30 years’ experience in public relations, marketing communications, business and magazine writing, corporate communications, advertising copy writing, media buys, mergers & acquisitions, brand development, website content development and consulting. She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida.
- Director of Corporate Communications, Worldwide, Renaissance Hotels & Resorts – Miami
- Media Relations Director, the Americas, Hilton International – New York
- Agency owner, Revello Marketing – Boynton Beach, Fla.
- Public Relations Director, Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach – Manalapan, Fla.
- Senior Account Executive, former RY&P agency
- Account Executive, Todd Persons Communications – Orlando, Fla.
- Advertising Account Executive – Orlando Business Journal
- Consultant – Clients included Phelps Dodge, Creative Gaming, 3M
Krystina Ramos | Digital Editor/Web Design
Ramos is a digital communications specialist with an emphasis on content strategy, social media management, web development and graphic design. She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida in Digital Media and Visual Arts and Emerging Media Management. She also serves as a community organizer at civic technology brigade Code for Orlando. Her interests include brand development, writing, entrepreneurship, marketing analysis and technology.
Kim DeBower | Assistant Editor
DeBower is a veteran multimedia professional with leadership and consulting positions in corporate and internal communications, public relations, sports information, marketing and market research. A graduate of Central College, he’s written, edited and supervised content development for conventions, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, catalogs, brochures, blogs, websites, videos and TV/radio.
- Corporate Communications Manager, CNL Financial Group – Orlando, Fla.
- Senior Editor/Creative Writer, Tupperware Brands – Orlando, Fla.
- Senior Marketing Executive, Kirchman Corporation – Altamonte Springs, Fla.
- Senior Account Executive, RY&P – Orlando, Fla.
- Consultant – Clients included Discount Auto Parts, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Fiserv Lending Solutions, Lockheed Martin, MONAT Global, Mortgagebot LLC, Rollins College, Vistana Inc.
Jeffrey Rembert| Copy Editor
Rembert is a long-time communications professional having served as a writer, editor and public relations executive for numerous publications and companies, including daily newspapers, local and industrial magazines and corporate communications in agriculture, hospitality, insurance and real estate finance sectors. He holds two bachelor’s degrees from Texas Tech University and The University of Texas.
Melissa Woods | Creative Director
Woods has more than 18 years of experience in the communications field – art directing, designing, writing and editing for print publications. Before joining the FORWARD Florida team, she worked for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Orlando Sentinel, Savannah Morning News and the U.S. Marine Corps. Her design work has been recognized by the Florida Magazine Association (FMA), University Professional Continuing Education Association (UPCEA) and the University and College Design Association (UCDA). She has a degree in journalism from the University of Florida.
250 International Parkway, Suite 134
Lake Mary, FL 32746